Persian Viss Rug
NAME: Persian Viss Rug
- Hand-knotted wool rug from the town of Viss (Wiss), situated in central Iran, near the Hamadan area. The design is the traditional and very distinctive central medallion on an intricate field with borders.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.05 x 2.05m
- The primary colours are blues, reds, yellows and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.