Persian Mahabad Rug 294cm x 411cm
NAME : Mahabad Rug
- Originating from Kurdistan, north west of Iran, Mahabad rugs are tribal rugs using traditional designs. This design includes a bold central medallion on a detailed and vivid blue field with corners. The patterns are geometric and floral, a great piece to add interest to any decor.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.94 x 4.11m
- The primary colours are blues and reds with creams
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.