Fine Hand-knotted Wool Persian Bakhtiari Rug
NAME : Bakhtiari
- Hand-knotted traditional Bakhtiari rug, made in Iran. This classic design features a central medallion on an intricate field with corners and framed by a detailed border. Motifs are geometric and colours traditional reds with blue and cream.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.10 x 2.98m
- The primary colours are reds with touches of blue and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.