Fine Persian Hand-knotted Wool Tabriz Rug 205cm x 311cm
NAME : Tabriz
- This Tabriz rug is from the town of Tabriz, in north western Iran, a leading area for these charming, top quality rugs. Soft pink is combined with black and cream in delicate floral motifs to create a stunning master work.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.05 x 3.11m
- The primary colours are pink and black with creams and golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.