NAME : Hamadan
- Hand-knotted 100% wool Persian rug from the province of Hamadan in central western Iran. This rug is a riot of colour and patterns similar in style to so many of the rugs created in the villages within this province.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.50 x 2.20m
- The primary colours are earthy reds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.