Stunning Over Size Hand-knotted Persian Wool Bakhtiari Rug
NAME : Bakhtiari
- Hand-knotted traditional Bakhtiari rug, made in Iran. This delightful rug features a very detailed and intricate pattern of central medallion on a field with borders and wide border
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.94 x 4.60m
- The primary colours are terracotta reds with golds, blues and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.