Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Tabriz Rug 100cm x 150cm
NAME : Tabriz
- This super-fine Tabriz is famous world-over, originating from the town of Tabriz in north western Iran. The central medallion motif is bold and delightful. Knotting is fine and pattern intricate. A wonderful piece of craftsmanship.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.00 x 1.50m
- The primary colours are greens and pinks with blues
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.