NAME : Super Kazak
- Kazak or Kazakh rugs are made to centuries old Armenian designs, using natural dyes and unique patterns. Hand-knotted in finest wool using geometric motifs and contrasting colours, these carpets make attractive and colourful looking pieces.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.71 x 2.33m
- The primary colour is cream with blue, red, green and yellow
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.