- Heriz rugs are Persian rugs fro the aresa of Heris, East Azerbaijan in northwest Iran. Usually of coarse construction, Heriz rugs are durable and hard-wearing and they can last for generations.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.97 x 2.45m
- The primary colours are soft and muted green and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.