Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Nain Rug 127cm x 190cm
NAME : Nain
- This impressive rug is from Nain, a town in central Iran, famous for its rug designs.The intricate central medallion is stunning on the black field, surrounded by a detailed floral border. A wonderful and intricate piece!
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.27 x 1.90m
- The primary colours are black and cream with green/golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.