NAME : Tabriz
- Originating from the town of Tabriz in north western Iran, this design features an open floral pattern on a cream field, surrounded by intricate borders in rich red. Knotting is fine and pattern intricate. A wonderful piece craftsmanship.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.41 x 1.73m
- The primary colours are creams and rich red with golds and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.