Fine Hand-knotted Wool Chobi Rug
NAME : Chobi
- Hand-knotted in sheep's wool onto sturdy cotton warps and wefts. The design of this rug includes traditional floral motifs in an intricate pattern surrounded by an equally intricate border. The ground is a soft blue, with details in yellow/gold and deeper blues.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.02 x 2.97m
- The primary colours are blues and yellow/golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.