Authentic Hand-knotted Persian Koliai Runner
NAME : Koliai
- Hand-knotted 100% wool, traditional Persian village rug. This design features a geometric medallion placed on a dark field, and surrounded by multiple borders.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.30 x 3.06m
- The primary colour is red and black with touches of blue, green and white
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.