Persian Shiraz Rug
NAME : Shiraz
- Tribal in design, and hand-knotted in wool from the Shiraz region in Iran. The design features bold medallions running through the centre of the rug and framed by a mix of floral and geometric motifs on the field and in the border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.50 x 3.07m
- The primary colours are terracotta with highlights in earthy tones
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.