- Originating from the town of Tabriz in northwestern Iran, this design features a stunning central medallion on a delightfully intricate field, surrounded by a floral border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.50 x 3.50m
- The primary colours are creams and golds, with a rich brown/red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in India
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.