NAME : Mahabad
- Originating from Kurdistan, north west of Iran, Mahabad rugs are tribal rugs using traditional designs. This design includes a bold central medallion on a distinctive and vivid blue field. The pattern is geometric and the colours bold, a great piece to add interest to any decor.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.22 x 4.38m
- The primary colours are blue with reds and creams
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.