Tabriz - Mahi
NAME : Tabriz
- Elegant traditional Tabriz rug from the town of Tabriz in Iran. The centre features the “Mahi” motif, on a “Herati” or diamond field with corners and ornate border.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.12 x 1.50m
- The primary colours are terracotta and gold with greens and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.