Fine Hand-knotted Persian Tabriz - Mahi Rug 115cm x 219cm
NAME : Tabriz
- Elegant traditional Tabriz rug from the town of Tabriz in Iran. The centre features the “Mahi” motif, on a “Herati” or diamond field with corners and ornate border.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.15 x 2.19m
- The primary colours are golds and black with touches of green and red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.