Super Fine Hand-knotted Persian Wool and Silk Tabriz - Mahi Rug 103 cm x 148 cm
NAME : Tabriz - Mahi
- A fine and intricate example of the traditional Tabriz rug from the town of Tabriz in Iran, renown for its delightful rugs. This design includes the famous "Mahi" and "Herait" motifs, with an intricate floral border.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.03 x .1.48m
- The primary colours are reds and greens with cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.