NAME : Khorosan
- Strongly hand-knotted wool pile with cotton warp from north eastern Iran. This is a beautiful pictorial rug with antique vases and urns scattered on a blue ground. A stunning, ornate piece!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.50 x 3.40m
- The primary colours are golds, pinks, creams and blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.