- Hand-knotted 100% natural wool pile Gabbeh. This design features a simple repeating pattern of rectangle shapes on a field of solid earthy cream/terracotta tones. Pile is thick and very hard wearing.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.80 x 1.20m
- The primary colours are earthy terracotta and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.