Fine Hand-knotted Sumak Rug 278cm x 374cm
- Sumak is a type of flat weave rug, somewhat resembling but stronger and thicker than kilim, using 100% natural wool and very hard-wearing. This design features a open field of traditional Persian motifs with a floral theme, framed by a wide border. Colours are soft and muted.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.78 x 3.74m
- The primary colours are soft creams, golds and green/golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.