Genuine Super Fine Hand-knotted Persian Wool & Silk Nain Rug
NAME : Nain
(Price on request)
- This impressive rug is from Nain, a town in central Iran, famous for its rug designs.The intricate central medallion is stunning on the vibrant green field, referencing the ceilings of mosques. A wonderful and detailed piece of art!
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 3.57 x 2.54m
- The primary colours are creams and greens with touches of blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Price On Request
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.