NAME : Persian
- Hand-knotted wool and silk construction, crafted to traditional Persian designs and methods. This delightful rug features an all-over floral pattern detailed in silk that sits raised from a field of earthy green/browns, and framed by an ornate and detailed border. Lusciously rich!
- Made from wool & silk
- Dimensions are 2.41 x 3.05m
- The primary colours are earthy greens, browns, golds and creams
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in India
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.