Tabriz - Mahi
NAME : Tabriz Mahi
- Elegant Tabriz style rug, originating from the town of Tabriz in Iran, famous for beautiful designs. The centre features the “Mahi” motif, on a “Herati” or diamond field with corners and ornate border. Intricate and delightful.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.48 x 1.73m
- The primary colours are green/gold, creams and reds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.