Fine Modern Hand-knotted 100% Wool Gabbeh Rug 148cm x 198cm
NAME: Gabbeh Rug
- The word "Gabbeh" comes from the Persian meaning of raw, natural, uncut. The Gabbeh patterns are primitive and very basic or plain.The term Gabbeh has come to stand for several styles of rugs made by different tribes such as Kurdish, Luri, Bakhtiari and Qashqai which are spread right through Southwestern Iran. They are made of natural hand spun woollen yarn, the dyes are mainly natural. They are known for their simplicity and durability which would suit both modern and not so modern surroundings.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.48 x 1.98m
- The primary colour is earthy gold and brown
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.