Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Nain Rug 200cm x 300cm
NAME : Nain
- Nain is a town in central Iran famous for its beautifully designed rugs. This rug is a fine example of these style of rugs. Patterns are floral and intricate, with an all-over pattern on a rich coloured field, surrounded by an intricate border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.00 x 3.00m
- The primary colours are red and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.