Contemporary Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Bamboo Silk Rug 158cm x 222cm
NAME : Galaxy
- Traditional design of central medallion and border splashed randomly by variety of colours, resulting in a contemporary looking rug. The construction is wool hand knotted on a cotton warp. Rainbow colours of yellow, pink, blue, green on a black field. It's truely a unique piece.
- Made from wool and bamboo silk
- Dimensions are 1.58 x 2.22m
- The primary colors are black, pink, yellow, blue and olive green.
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.