Contemporary Hand-knotted NZ Wool and Bamboo Silk Damask Rug 197cm x 299cm
- Beautiful sheen from the use of bamboo silk producing a midnight blue coloured field highlighted by a lighter blue. An allover design reminiscent of the French" flour de lis" is competent hand knotted in this modern rug.
- Made from NZ wool and bamboo silk
- Dimensions are 1.97 x 2.99m
- The primary colours are Blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-made
- Pile Height: Medium
- Each item is one of a kind featuring a unique variation
- It comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for Variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.