Fine Contemporary Hand-knotted NZ Wool Rug 132cm x 192cm
- Hand knotted contemporary rug made by skilled craftsman with skills handed down through generations. Floral sprays in bamboo silk are placed on a cappuccino coloured field made of top grade sheep's wool.
- Made from NZ wool
- Dimensions are 1.32 x 1.92
- The primary colours is cappuccino/brown
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-made
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Every rug comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Each item is one of a kind, featuring a unique variation.
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for Variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.