Contemporary Hand-knotted NZ Wool & Silk Damask rug 276cm x 371cm
This modern hand knotted wool pile rug references the Damask patterns, typical of the Byzantine and Middle Eastern weaving centres of the early middle ages. A traditional pattern given a contemporary twist.
- Made from NZ wool and bamboo silk
- Dimensions are 2.76 x 3.71
- The primary colours are aqua on pale grey field
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-made
- Pile Height: Medium
- Each one of a kind item will feature unique variations
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- It comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Each item is one of a kind featuring a unique variation
- Care Instructions
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.