Contemporary Hand-knotted NZ Wool & Silk Rug 194cm x 302cm
- This modern hand knotted wool pile rug references the Damask patterns, typical of the Byzantine and Middle Eastern weaving centres of the early middle ages. The pattern is enlarged, and the colour greyed, giving the design a contemporary twist.
- Made from NZ Wool and bamboo silk
- Dimensions are 1.94 x 3.02m
- The primary colours are rich amethyst Lavender
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-made
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Each item is one of a kind, featuring a unique variation
Every rug comes with Certificate of Authenticity
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.