Fine Hand-knotted Wool Vintage Design Rug 198cm x 297cm
NAME : Vintage Design Rug
- Hand-knotted in sheep's wool onto sturdy cotton warps and wefts. The traditional Perisan design of this rug includes floral motifs in an all-over pattern. Made from hand spun wool and dyed with natural colour.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 1.98 x 2.97m
- The primary colours are gold/cream, black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.