Fine Hand-knotted Vintage/ Washed Rug 300cm x 410cm
NAME: Vintage Style Chobi Rug
- Beautiful vintage style Chobi rug of a unique design of 3 circle medallions placed on an oval shaped field. Wide blue grey border, numerous guards & large corners surround this unusual design large rug. Made from hand spun wool and natural colours.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 3.00 x 4.10m
- The primary colors are terracotta, blue/grey
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.