Fine Hand-knotted Vintage Design Chobi Rug 177cm x 267cm
NAME: Vintage Chobi Rug
- Filed covered by pattern of winding vinery and palmettos on this one-of-a-kind vintage hand-knotted rug. Traditional motifs are transformed into contemporary designs in our vintage Chobi collections. Colours are soft and muted.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 1.77 x 2.67m
- The primary colour are earthy golds, grey, Taupe grey
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.