Beautiful Hand-knotted Azerbaijan Rug
- This rug originates from the north of Iran on the Russian border. It has Caucasian influence in appearance and displays geometric motifs derived from flora and fauna themes in strong colours.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.25 x 2.72m
- The primary colours are red and black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.