NAME : Hamadan
- Hand-knotted 100% wool, traditional Persian village rug. This design features a central medallion placed on a 'Herati' field in pink/red and surrounded by a narrow border, using a combination of floral and geometric motifs.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.35 x 1.46m
- The primary colours are cream and pink/red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.