Authentic Fine Hand-knotted Persian Wool and Silk Nain Rug 207cm x 307cm
NAME : Persian Nain
- Its outstanding quality and the Persian design with curvilinear patterns result in a guaranteed highlight for your home. This genuine Persian carpet has been knotted by hand from precious sheep wool and natural silk in our own production in Nain, a famous city at the western end of the desert Dasht-e-Kavir.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.07 x 3.07m
- The primary colours are blues, beige and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Every rug comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.