Fine Persian Saruk 250cm x 333cm
NAME : Saruk
- Hand-knotted wool In Saruk central Iran. This rug features bold, floral motifs and central medallion, on a ground with corners. The design is framed by a wide ornate border. A fabulous piece!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.50 x 3.33m
- The primary colours are terracotta, cream and blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in Iran
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.