Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Persian Tabriz Rug 307cm x 404cm
NAME : Tabriz
- A delightful rug from the town of Tabriz, in north western Iran, famous for it's fine quality rugs and beautiful designs. A detailed and elaborate central medallion is placed on a field of rich red field with corners, and framed with numerous borders and guards.
- Made from cork wool
- Dimensions are 3.07 x 4.04m
- The primary colours are reds and creams with touches of black and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.