Modern Wool Tibetan Rug 170cm x 240cm
NAME : Tibetan Rug
- Hand knotted 100% natural wool pile rug, and very hard wearing. This design features a field of solid terracotta, framed by a wide border in a deeper shade of terracotta. Small geometric motifs line the border and edges, adding interest and colour.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.70 x 2.40m
- The primary colour is terracotta
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.