Fine Hand-knotted Wool Persian Josheghan Design Rug 155cm x 260cm
- Josheghan or Joshaghan in central Iran, has been a center of rug weaving since before the Safavid dynasty.Typical designs feature traditional Persian motifs, with a central medallion, and framed by a wide and detailed border. Here motifs are a mix of geometric and floral and colours, a mix of muted and strong.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.55 x 2.6m
- The primary colours are golds and creams and golds, with greens and reds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in India
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.