Super Fine Hand-knotted Afghan Mahi Rug
NAME : Afghani - Mahi
- Super-fine hand-knotted wool pile rug from Afghanistan. This design features the traditional "mahi" design (symbol of a fish) on a 'Herait" field (diamonds) with an ornate border and bold colours.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.99 x 2.98m
- The primary colours are gold with blue and red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.