Loribaft - Gabbeh
NAME: Lori Baft
- Hand-knotted 100% wool and silk pile is thick and very hard wearing. The design features small squares and dots, placed on the centre ground, as well as creating a border edge. The shape is almost square.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.46 x 2.56m
- The primary colour is grey/blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.