NAME : Turkoman
- Hand-knotted 100% wool tribal rug. The Turkoman tribe is known as the finest of tribal weavers. This design has an all-over pattern of interlocking 'guls', with geometric borders and guards surrounding the rug.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.30 x 2.25m
- The primary colours are terracottas and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.