Super Fine Hand-knotted Persian Wool Bijar Rug
- A strong, compact 100% wool hand-knotted traditional Persian designed Bidjar rug made in western Iran. Extremely good durability. Highly patterned normally with a central motif and full border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.60 x 2.45m
- The primary colours are soft red/pink, cream and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.