Fine Hand-knotted Persian Ardabil Rug
NAME : Ardabil
- Originating from north western Iran, Ardabil rugs are a traditional Persian 100% wool, hand-knotted rug. This design features an intricate geometric medallion placed on a terracotta field with corners, and surrounded by a intricate geometric border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.63 x 2.67m
- The primary colours are cream and terracotta
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.