Hand-knotted 100% Wool Persian Gabbeh Rug 170cm x 230cm
- Hand knotted 100% natural wool pile Gabbeh. The design features a field of solid off-white with traditional, small animal and geometric motifs for interest. Very hard wearing.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.70 x 2.30m
- The primary colour is off-white with touches of orange/red and blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.