Fine Hand-knotted Wool Chobi Rug
NAME : Chobi
- Traditional hand-knotted wool rug with floral motifs on an open field and framed with floral borders. The design and colours are soft and intricate.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.76 x 3.91m
- The primary colours are creamy golds with touches of reds and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.