NAME : Nain
- This impressive rug features the Persian style typical of rugs from Nain, a town in central Iran, famous for its rug designs.The design includes a delicate, central medallion on a bold, oval ground with borders
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.53 x 2.41m
- The primary colours are cream and red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.