Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Nain Rug
NAME : Nain
- This impressive rug is styled on the designs from Nain, a town in central Iran, famous for its rug making. The intricate central medallion is stunning on the red field, surrounded by a detailed floral border. A wonderful and intricate piece!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.41 x 3.53m
- The primary colours are red and cream with soft blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.